WOW! New content in "Parts and accessories" Zortrax Store page!

It looks like Zortrax has just updated the "Parts and accessories" page on its on-line Store!

Now there are a lot of accessories in a page titled "Service Parts".

Now only missing the long-awaited Z-Suite update... come on Zortrax, you can do it!  ;)

Nice...but, no longer any perf plates, nozzles, hot ends? I guess maybe there are going to populate this further in the next few days?

Pricing for what is listed seems very reasonable. Makes the $5200 for the rotary union on my mill seem a little expensive. 

Maybe they are going to release new perf plates, nozzles and hot ends...

This is a tested page and I don't know why this is visible ;/ We reported it on our IT team. The new platform and hotend I think will be available within few days.

What is included in the starter kit?

What is included in the starter kit?

+1 on the starter kit.  Also what is different on the V2 perf board?  Looks like the price on that doubled?

Mike

Perf board is twice as thick..

What is included in the starter kit?  :ph34r: 

What about Hotend V2,don`t have wires?

This is Hotend V2?

17396517211_27eb12524a_b.jpg

I hope the new perforated plate is sold with longer screws considering that it is thicker.

The old screws could be too short, not allowing the mounting of the plate to the heatbed...

The screws are not too short.

Ok, thank you Igor

Hi to all the zortrax community

Where can I find information about the new products ?

I can just click on "add to cart"

what's new in hotend V2 ?

what's in starter kit ?

thanks

PS : love my M200......

+1. Need info to make decisions.

Hi to all the zortrax community

Where can I find information about the new products ?

I can just click on "add to cart"

what's new in hotend V2 ?

what's in starter kit ?

thanks

PS : love my M200......

New V2 has PTFE (Teflon) insert to help keep heat from filament until it reaches heater block. No idea on the starter kit..

What do you mean by starter kit?

When you buy a hotend it comes with nozzle, heater and thermocouple included if that was your question.

What do you mean by starter kit?

When you buy a hotend it comes with nozzle, heater and thermocouple included if that was your question.

If you look here in the store: https://zortrax.com/store/upgrades-and-parts

there is a starter kit for sale. People wonder what is in it, there is no description for the store products yet.

It includes things that come with printer.

Thanks, that was hard to find even with that picture :)

When I click on it and scroll to the left parts it disappears also. Would be better if Zortrax adds the description defore ordering/putting it in the shopping cart..

It includes things that come with printer.

Well if it comes with all that, thats a pretty good deal I would say. I know some peoples spatula has gotten beat up. Mine is still nice and smooth.

It is hard to find a nice pair of clippers. I got one from Amazon but its not as comfy as the blue one from Z, though mine got chipped up.