Z-Suite 1.5 Mac issue

So I just downloaded 1.5 on the Mac and it does not work. Fire it up and it crashes. I made sure I was on the newest approved version of Framework, 4.0.4.4 and still no luck. I actually tried about four different versions of Framework (the newest release is 4.2.2) and nothing. Went back to Z-Suite 1.4 and that crashed repeatedly until I reinstalled the older version of Frameworks, 4.0.4.4.

FYI, I'm on OS X 10.9.5. A little behind but it IT says we'll be on El Capitan soon.

So I just downloaded 1.5 on the Mac and it does not work. Fire it up and it crashes. I made sure I was on the newest approved version of Framework, 4.0.4.4 and still no luck. I actually tried about four different versions of Framework (the newest release is 4.2.2) and nothing. Went back to Z-Suite 1.4 and that crashed repeatedly until I reinstalled the older version of Frameworks, 4.0.4.4.

FYI, I'm on OS X 10.9.5. A little behind but it IT says we'll be on El Capitan soon.

There is not much we can do about it since Z-Suite uses 3rd party Framework to work but you can send me crash log so we can look into it.

That version should work with OS X 10.9.5 aka Maverick - http://download.mono-project.com/archive/3.10.0/macos-10-x86/MonoFramework-MDK-3.10.0.19.macos10.xamarin.x86.pkg

I'm confused by your response. I'm running Frameworks. Overall I tried five different versions of Frameworks with 1.5. Even after I reinstalled 1.4.1 I had to install and older version of Frameworks (4.0.4.4) in order to get it to work. Do you not test the software on multiple versions of the OSX or just the newest build? I also tried the version you linked above with no luck. That is a much older version of Frameworks.

I've attached the crash logs. Please let me know what else I can try.