In case, if any of you missed that, we released a new version of Z-SUITE.
Here's the full changelog:
- Introduces the Rotation Optimization tool for both FDM and resin printers. This tool allows you to choose one optimal position for the model according to your chosen parameter: Min. Support Area, Min. Support Volume, Max. Platform Contact,
- Improves placement of automatic seam. It is now placed in internal angles to reduce its visibility as much as possible,
- Improves printing quality of Z-ABS and ABS-based materials (0.29 layer thickness) for M200, M300, M200 Plus and M300 Plus,
- Adds new NYLON-based option to the External materials tab (for M200 Plus and M300 Plus),
- Zortrax Apoller can now be added to the My Devices panel,
- Improves print settings for Inkspire,
- Fixes bugs for Inkspire.
We're looking forward to your feedback. :)