Z-Suite computer requirements

Hello all, I am new to Z-Suite and I have just downloaded it the other day.  I have been trying to use the software and I am not sure my computer has the proper requirements to run the software.  Does anyone have the computer requirements to run the Z-Suite software.  When I go through the printing process it appears to hang and the program enters the not responding process.

Any help is much appreciated.

Shannon

Shannon, could you write a little more information, what is the specifications of your computer, which operating system you use, screen shots will be also very helpful.

Here are the specs of the laptop:  Windows 7 Enterprise, 64-Bit, Processor: Intel Core i5-4200M CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2.50GHz, RAM: 4.00 GB, HD Size: 500GB

When I try and open an stl file I get a failed error message which I have attached a screenshot of.

Here are the specs of the laptop:  Windows 7 Enterprise, 64-Bit, Processor: Intel Core i5-4200M CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2.50GHz, RAM: 4.00 GB, HD Size: 500GB

This is quite sufficient specification, you have installed Microsoft .NET 4.0 Framework?

Yes, I have .NET 4.0 Framework installed.

s4sythh24, that STL is broken, see: http://forum.zortrax.com/index.php?/topic/1327-unable-to-open-stl-file-in-z-suite/