Z Ultra T msds

Hi team,

Will there be ever a MSDS data sheet fot Ultra T like the one of ABS, sometimes is useful to have some Engineering specs to know how far can we push.

Thanks.

We just got results from laboratory (a lot of papers) I think after 1 week it will be published in short form.

Best Regards

So nice! Thank you Martin. Today I will test Ultra T :) I'm just waiting my package.

Any updates?

look like a week is a looooooooooooong time :P

This calendar have thiiiiin layers.

MSDS for Z-ULTRAT will be available tomorrow.

BR,

Rafal

Will the MSDS be available on the website or here at the forum?

Found it :P https://zortrax.com/support-center/download/12

Not much info in the way of physical properties, though.  Will there be a data sheet forthcoming with tensile strength & other physical property data?

There was one of Z-ABS that now isn't available anymore, and yes I was hoping something like that... This one is useful to know certain things but we still don't know how much can we thrust in it mechanically...

It's a safety data sheet, necessary for use in certain environments, not a technical spec data sheet. Different things.

It's a safety data sheet, necessary for use in certain environments, not a technical spec data sheet. Different things.

And looking in the chemical composition it looks like the ultrat it's just a modified ABS

That's why I asked about a data sheet.  Can someone from Zortrax comment on whether or not that will be made available?

Mike