Zortrax - Cable / PCB renewed - No electric - Urgent

Hi all,

Just got spare parts - PCB v4 and Ribbon Cable V2, and changed my PCB first - it didn't solve the problem.

Then I changed the ribbon cable, put the machine on the table on its left side, unplug from electric, opened the down fan part to reach the inner motherboard, after that I unplugged the Ribbon cable and plugged the new one (to see if its the problem but it seems like the extruder-feeder motor is the problem...) after that I try to switch on the machine, plug in the electric etc.

I can see the blue light blinking on the motherboard but no start up sequence on the screen or in the motors. 

Any ideas, urgent :)

Thanks in advance.

Is the new cable installed the right way? or is one end backwards?

As far a I can remember: The cable came with a converter, I take out the converter - call that end A. I Plug the "A" to the mobo, and "B" to the extruder.

I will double check that and inform asap. If it was my bad, well I'd be quite happy :) but I demand color notes on the Ends ,)

Is the new cable installed the right way? or is one end backwards?

You were absolutely right! I am quite enlightened with this new experience, thanks a ton!

Rechecked the cable I plug off - it was twisted on the Mobo side. Just to be sure.

Rechecked the cable I plug in - after 2 tries and now it is working!