Zortrax M200 3D Printer problem Z-axis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1yeJksqqyw

I have this noise when the platform goes up .. the noise shows up when the engine moves up, or if I move the platform manually by hand into up position. The sound is not when the platform moves down. It comes after each rotation

Not good. I would email support.

problem solved

as you can see on the pics the motor was obviously implemented incorrectly. The coupler has signs of scratches and if you screw it properly you see where the screw was before and where it should be :)

I hope I'll get a new coupler from the support and that they will think about a compensation for the scratches from the screw. I already had following problems with this NEW printer (2 weeks old):;

The platform was defect in the front and because of that you were not able to do the auto-calibration. I had to drive all the way to the store to get it repaired. Then the SD Card was broken, they sent a really fast replacement (thumbs up) and the noozle was defect, I got a new one from the store as well.

I wager that they will blame shipping damage ;)

zortrax support = ne response on mail Status 21.04.2015 02:04

Mails send:

INT/Serwis-A/297 'support@zortrax.com' Do 16.04.2015 01:32

again

INT/Serwis-A/297 'support@zortrax.com' Fr 17.04.2015 12:26

and no Subject

'support@zortrax.com' Fr 17.04.2015 14:39

The message has been sent to you yesterday. Now I'm sending it again, please check your e-mail.

I have not received any email. I just sent you sometimes the provider mail log. Apparently, then your mail server has a problem!

I have not received any email. I just sent you sometimes the provider mail log. Apparently, then your mail server has a problem!

Maybe in spam folder??