:( 8 Days and still no update on Order, even after multiple mails to Sales

Hi,

I just want to vent some frustration. The M200 is an amazing printer but if its not working its as good as a paperweight. I ordered 2 nozzles last Monday and was assured that they will be sent out asap as there were no delays with DHL shipping or the item stock. Its now been 8 days later and the Order No 637 has still not been updated from the original processing.

Even after sending quite a few mails to the sales team, i do not have any info on whats going on. I am not a difficult customer, if the Zortrax team tells me that they are having issues with the stock or whatever I will be willing to wait a while but having no reason why the delay is happening is very frustrating. 

I need some assistance please, I have tried sales@zortrax.com and support@zortrax.com.

Thanks for report gresham, I’ll take care of your case.

I just forwarded your request to sales department. Someone should contact with you in few hours.

Thanks for report gresham, I'll take care of your case.

I just forwarded your request to sales department. Someone should contact with you in few hours.

Thanks Nizzy !

Contacted by Joanne and Paulina to say they are looking at the issue, but still no reason as to what's going on. Its now 10 days without a status update from the original "processing" and no response as to what is going on.

All my emails have not been responded to.

*Venting is now changing to very frustrated*