About the Request a feature category

Help us improve Zortrax products! If you have feature requests or suggestions, post them here.

I’d like to create parts with multiple layer thickness. Sometimes you have bigger parts to print and only the upper 5mm or so need good detail quality, i.e. for threads (layer thickness 0.09mm). The rest could be printed with layer thickness of 0.29mm to increase the printing speed.
In Z-Suite maybe like inserting pause, it might be possible to insert a break/change of layer thickness.

hi
I know I keep asking about this but please can we have thicker layer heights for m300 dual even if its just in single extrusion mode as it currently takes forever to print anything
thanks

that would be great but cant see it happening

Bonjour, serait-il possible d’intégrée au logiciel Z-suite une fonction mesurer ?

Coordialement

A Glass Plate is available for the M200 Plus, but i cant use the normal settings. Mostly i have to use “External Materials” to set bed temperature or something. It needs to be improved…yesterday!
Best regards

Hello! Longtime Zortrax user. Still running 2 original M200’s in our shop.

ZSuite originally had an EXPORT feature that allowed you to save STL’s when slicing models in the software. Very useful in workshops that run multiple brands of printers.

We used this feature extensively, but it has been missing for many years now. Please bring back EXPORT In the slicing tool.