ABS-Juice applied on new printers?

When excercising the build-plate-maintenance on both my M200 and M300 (still for sale ;)) I was wondering about large white stains below the plate on the base element.

Now the question:

Does Zortrax apply ABS-juice to plates of new printers (I remember white streaks on the plate of my M300 right after unboxing)?

I'm not worried about the stains but it would explain why large objects did stick to the surface in the beginning and not so well anymore lately... I guess ABS-jusice is A MUST-APPLY!!! right?

So why the perforated plate????? Don't get it...

I'm not worried about the stains but it would explain why large objects did stick to the surface in the beginning and not so well anymore lately... I guess ABS-jusice is A MUST-APPLY!!! right?

So why the perforated plate????? Don't get it...

Its being applied before leaving factory.

You really have to mention on a yellow sheet of paper that this effect will wear off after a few prints and user have to mix and apply the juice themself... 

You really have to mention on a yellow sheet of paper that this effect will wear off after a few prints and user have to mix and apply the juice themself... 

That is a very good point. Would be like not explaining a major part needs needs lubrication for proper operation, I wonder how many people have purchased new plates when all they had to do is add juice?

In the maintenance guide Zortrax explain exactly that.

Refere to point no. 15

Applying Z-ABS Juice

Use a piece of cloth or paper and apply a thin layer of Z-ABS juice onto the heated platform.

Preparing Z-ABS Juice