Advice for print(new to printing)

Trying to print something, and a part of the print doesn’t stick to the base of the model(the ledge). Also it doesn’t appear to print the whole ledge it seems to be about 1mm tall and it’s supposed to be 1.5, i assume the error has prevented the rest from printing?EDIT: actually no, the cylinders/screw hole bits are only 2mm instead of 2.5 what causes this?
Here’s a couple of pics, i wont be able to print for a while so i was hoping someone could identify the problem before then, any advice?

Exposure time calibration?

OH and where do i buy more of these paper filter things?

Hi, @Pern.

What resin did you use? did you use the newest Z-SUITE version?
Could you send me the .zcodex and .stl files?

Hey, using white basic.
Using z suite 2.11 atm with latest firmware.
How do you want me to send them to you?

Thank you very much for the information.
You can drag the file to the post creation box if it’s smaller than 10 MB.
If you won’t be able to do it, please let me know.

It says new users can’t post links.

I’ve sent you a PM, please check your inbox.

Hi, im still having trouble with this. I did as you said and reduced z lift/increased exposer time(lift 80, exp 9 from 8). Have done 4 tests now and the results vary slightly but not much. The ledge dimensions are off, the screw hole dimensions are off, the 2 cylindrical bits on the longer front ledge are string thin when they’re sposed to be .5mm, another thing i noticed is when i print at .05(as opposed to .0025) layer thickness the the actual thickness of the base is like .5mm thinner.

What’s my move here do i just use more extreme settings and see what happens?

Hello,

Please send me the files via PM. I would like to look further into the matter and check them on my own. Also, you can provide more photos if you took some new ones.