Again...ZFLEX ?

Is there any chance that we could print flexible material in the near future ?

did someone print with the mod Z temp by any chance.

Or is it better to look out for another printer.

The Taulman PCTPE is a pretty flexible material, which is printable with the M200 under certain circumstances. 😉 Materials like Ninjaflex will probably not be possible to print.

Like Oliver said I have also heard good things about the Taulman. I've never heard anything good about Ninja. I think I might order a roll soon though to see if any mod can make it work though. I just hate Taulman only comes in one strange color.

Yes, it is not the prettiest of all filaments regarding the color. 😉 But the flexibility is useful and it is very durable (there are also youtube videos about that).

Yes, it is not the prettiest of all filaments regarding the color. But the flexibility is useful and it is very durable (there are also youtube videos about that).

Oh I agree. I just have a few ideas for things I want to make and sell out of ninja/flexible material and I don't see Taulmans color doing that.

PCTPE is nylon, so you can dye it any color you want with Rit clothing dye. It's not rubber like Ninja, but depending on what you're doing it can have plenty of flex, and unlike Ninja, it's really, really strong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCSqvP324bk

what are the setting to run the PCTPE material on the M200?

THANKS

I used Z-Hips-profile and modified the temperature to the recommended 230°C.

what are the setting to run the PCTPE material on the M200?

THANKS

ABS profile minus 40º = 235º final temperature. Other parameters are not critical and depend on what you're trying to achieve, but for the collet in the video I used high speed, 290µ layers, 100% fan, medium infill, 4/4 layers. For small parts with a lot of flex you'll need thin sections.