any new 1.0.1 firmware

new firmware any one test yet !!!

04 Feb 2016

• New interface with new fonts and graphics
  • New important safety improvements
  • Added support for other languages (starting from Polish)
  • Added support for non-Ascii characters in file names
  • Added signal sounds (one short beep at the beginning of the print and pause, two short beeps at the end of the print, long beep after error)
  • Added lifetimer (working hours counter)
  • Added possibility of changing light, buzzer and Sleep Mode settings
  • Improved algorithm for file checking
  • Improved platform moving in Maintenance menu
  • At the beginning of the print test point will be randomly chosen (prevent from perforated plate scraps)
  • Various bug fixes
  • http://support.zortrax.com/downloads/firmware/?printers=m200
  • At the beginning of the print test point will be randomly chosen (prevent from perforated plate scraps)

it does not work on my zortrax (V4)

it does not work on my zortrax (V4)

i have update now work without any problem mybe your update wrong 

Some or most of these things were implemented in 1.0, this is not really a change list between 1.0 and 1.0.1.

1.0.1 is working for me, little or no noticeable differences so far.

The random sense point in the center is a little subtle but it is happening.

Hi

The feature I was waiting for was the bug fix for the Z dimension on Z Suite 1.4.1.

I do not know why it has been fixed at the firmware level (Z dimension was still ok with Z-Suite 0.0.9.6), but i can confirm it works now (with parts i tested)

So if you use Z-Suite 1.4.1, I think it’s compulsory to update to 1.0.1

Laurent

What Z-dimension bug is that? I've been using 1.0 and 1.4.1 since November and haven't had any particular problems with Z...

Hello Julia,

With firmware 1.0.0 or 0.8.0 and Z Suite 1.4.1, parts are a bit deformed on the Z axis, height is smaller than expected. Actually, it is like Z Suite is configured with something like a 99.5% scale on Z axis, part is a bit squeezed.

It took me days to realize it, when i had to print a replacement part for one of my others printers, it was 59.5mm instead of 60mm. I though first it was normal due to abs cooling down but then when I compared to the same part printed on Z-Suite 0.0.9.6, perfect height. I though it was a Z Suite issue but that was a firmware one (obviously)

​Laurent

Ugh, I guess now I have to check the dimensions of anything I print with 1.0.1 :(

Ugh, I guess now I have to check the dimensions of anything I print with 1.0.1 :(

You could always downgrade to 1.0.0  :ph34r:

I saw that there is no longer support Zortrax firmware1.0 version :(

I noticed that with the 1.0.1 interrupt printing function does not work, just me?
By pressing the knob, after a few seconds I hear the beep, but printing does not stop.
By pressing the knob, after a few seconds I hear the beep, but printing does not stop.

It will stop after a while, it can take 10 seconds or more.

Hi,

Can someone post URL for fw 1.0.0 ? It's listed in support page.

Thanks !

1.0.0 had some bugs in it, use .8 for now. I would avoid the current versions if at all possible.

It will stop after a while, it can take 10 seconds or more.

ok I solved, I did it a couple of times, now works fine.

What Z-dimension bug is that? I've been using 1.0 and 1.4.1 since November and haven't had any particular problems with Z...

It was only present on printers with ball screw if I'm not mistaken. 

I can confirm there was errors in the Z-Axis with the 1.0.0 firmware. I have been printing some parts for my quadcopter, and then switch to the 1.0.1. The same zcode generated with Z-Suite 1.4.1 in the SD Card produced a bit taller piece with the 1.0.1 firmware. Why?

It was only present on printers with ball screw if I'm not mistaken.

what printers have the ball screw? I have a version 1 printer does mine have a ball screw I'm wondering if I want to hold off on updating the firmware

what printers have the ball screw? I have a version 1 printer does mine have a ball screw I'm wondering if I want to hold off on updating the firmware

You have ball screw on V1.  V2 is the only one that had lead screw..