ar 15 lower

Has someone printed out the ar 15 lower I am thinking of trying to make one but I am concerned about worping

Look at Kyle’s prints in the Print Room. He printed one but it was 1/2 size though. I printed out an AR15 magazine if you haven’t seen it.

Guys. I don’t want to start a big debate here, and what you make with your printers is your business, but I would ask for a little bit of sensitivity. 14 months ago, less than a mile from where I sit typing this, 20 grade school kids, some of whose parents I know, were torn into bloody shreds with one of these things. I don’t want to read about people making more of them in the forum. Please take it to PM, thanks.

julia

[quote name=Julia Truchsess]Guys. I don’t want to start a big debate here, and what you make with your printers is your business, but I would ask for a little bit of sensitivity. 14 months ago, less than a mile from where I sit typing this, 20 grade school kids, some of whose parents I know, were torn into bloody shreds with one of these things. I don’t want to read about people making more of them in the forum. Please take it to PM, thanks.

julia
[/quote]

+1

I hate seeing those discussions about filthy weapons. These are cancer of the humanity. I cannot agree more with Julia.

Thank you guys

No debate here… I live by Columbine High School and was at work right across the park when that went down. PM it will be…

+1 here as well

But don’t hate me because I printed one at half scale.

no worries, we will never hate you. You’re one of us. :wink:

Perfect… Thanks!! :smiley: