Autocalibration firmware 2.2.3

hello,
after i updated the firmware everytime i run the autocalibration it shows 0.0 at every probing point. i can pretty much see it’s not the case because i can see in some area the uncomplete first raft and the noise of the extruder hitting the irregularities of the platoft or of the first layer. Sometimes it leads to wear the filmanet next to the gear so much it stops to extrude…
how can i fix that beside running manual calibration?

Hello,

The calibration results are great. Apart from running a manual calibration - please, try to lower the platform with the platform offset (Tools -> Platform offset). After doing so - the extruder motor should no longer stutter while printing the first layer of the model. Thanks to the tool, you will increase the distance between the platform and nozzle. Also, make sure the platform is properly installed on the distances/screws.

Best regards,
Karolina

Hello Carolina, it seems quite unbeliveble that i have 0.0 at every corner like the plate is perfectly flat, expecially if with the old calibration i had some points at 0.1x…
I’m usign an offset of 0.05 mm but i think it’s a workaround for the “failed” calibration

Hello,

How about the manual calibration? Does the raft print fine after doing it?

Best regards,
Karolina

Hello Karolina,
I didn’t go through manual calibration, i offsetted the platfom, it’s not perfect but it works. Still i don’t see the point of going throught manual calibration when we had a good autocalibration function… why it’s not working as intended?

from his pic it seem like the front part of the platform is too high…

Hello,

Thank you for the picture. Yes, it seems as if the front part of the platform was too high. Please check if the platform is not deformed (for example with a spirit level). Did you try reverting to previous firmware version (2.2.2)?

I still would like you to check if the manual calibration works without using an offset.

Also, you can record a video of the autocalibration. We might be able to spot something.

Best regards,
Karolina

This has also happened to my M300 plus when I updated to 2.2.3. I had to lower the platform to avoid this issue. This never happened before.

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Can you revert to 2.2.2 in order to confirm this is problem?

Best regards,
Karolina

I have the same problem with auto calibration( my prints are 19x19 cm), now i am using manual calibration:). I have other printer with 400x400 print size with auto calibration and the same problem so i use manual. I think that the manual calibration is best!