bad line...

Dear Zortax Team & M200’s Friend…

I printed some solid-models …

I found bad line on printed models.

This problem is… Only me? or normal?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/guo8p4qvq26cfmx/20140119_194512.jpg

Have a nice day…

It is not bad line it is from countour entry point, something which now we try to solve for next update just now it is the most visible with grey filament.

Best Regards

[quote name=Martin Olchanowski]It is not bad line it is from countour entry point, something which now we try to solve for next update just now it is the most visible with grey filament.

Best Regards
[/quote]

Thank you for reply…

@Martin, is there any criteria we could use to make this line on the black side of our prints? I mean, I would like to make less evident this line by placing my models in a position where the “stitches” are on the back side of the print but I can’t figure out where aproximately the point of entry of each layer will be.

I’ve seen that other slicing software randomize the starting points around the part, so there is not a continuous line, I think would be a great update for future z-suite releases.

Regards!!!

But did you seen a results from this other slicing software on the other parts than figurines and especially with ABS ? :slight_smile:

As I wrote in previous post currently this is kind of bug to solve it should be not visible then.

Best Regards

Martin