Being an individual when trying to buy !

If you are in Europe and walk by the Zortrax purchase pages, don't be scared if you find an ugly monster at the end of the track.

In the first page you are told the price is 1600 Euro, tax and shiping included (estimated according to your location- yes, I read the sales terms; and acepted with 'yes' your IP location finding algorithm-).

However, after three pages of walking you will find one page which, by any reason , assumes by default you are a "Company" wanting to buy the printer.

I assume here the Zortrax M200 is mostly sold to companies and not individuals, right.? 

I am an individual, so I click on this property. And voila! You get a nice suplement of 23% of VAT. (which, btw, is the highest VAT figure on EU).

You dont charge VAT to companies in the EU. Okay, you have the right to do so, but please, don't fool 'individuals' with fake prices! 

Simply advertise on your first page "VAT included"/ "VAT must be added" and everyone would be happy. 

Luis.

You dont charge VAT to companies in the EU. Okay, you have the right to do so, but please, don't fool 'individuals' with fake prices! 

Simply advertise on your first page "VAT included"/ "VAT must be added" and everyone would be happy. 

Yes I've got the same impression.... It hurts the first time :(

:huh: Hum...

I think It hooks the fish and quality retain it ;)