Bending bed - shrinking material

Hi,
I have a lots of problems with large prints (z-ultrat). All time my bed starts bend in middle area. After print model looks like a banana. 
Any ideas how avoid that?
Im thinking about mount some metal bars on bed after couple of layers.

Hi Tomasz,

Did you follow as this instruction: http://forum.zortrax.com/index.php?/topic/483-tips-tricks-warping-issue-solution/

BTW: Bottom layers in big models always will looks like banana if the part is poorly designed, we tested a lot poorly designed parts in 3D print and moulding form, results is always the same - if parts from moulding looks fine the printed parts always will looks fine.

In this case based are well-designed models.

Yes i seen it. But i dont have problems with material - bed.
Ultrat sticks to bed so strong that bed starts bend. Around table I mount 20 clips and it not help.

Would be nice to put 4 more screws on table (small square 120mm x 120mm).
Yes i seen it. But i dont have problems with material - bed.
Ultrat sticks to bed so strong that bed starts bend. Around table I mount 20 clips and it not help.

Would be nice to put 4 more screws on table (small square 120mm x 120mm).

yes, that is what I also observe, I wonder if it would be possible to develop a perforated print bed made out of  precision made, strong  and hardened metal that would be perfectly flat and would not bend... 

best

Andreas

I am having a simular problem but it is happening in the middle of a print not the print bed.