Best material to hold weight?

I was looking at the tensile strength of the Zhips, Zultrat and Zglass. 

It looks like Zglass is the strongest but would the glass fiber make it more brittle?

Figured holding, say 50 lbs, I would think Zultrat and Zhips would do a better job than Zglass or am I mistaken.

Look at R.SIlver's post(s) of a week or so ago. PolyMax, Colorfabb, and Polycarbonate beat everything else by a big margin in a chain-link-pulling contest (assuming that's the kind of strength you're looking for).

It is Julia but this is for a customer. I have other filaments listed on my site as special order. Theres just too many to keep in stock. I'm not Octave. haha

Was looking at the best of the three main ones from Zortrax and if you look at the tensile strength, Zglass wins hands down but I know I had trouble the last time I printed Zglass, though I shouldn't anymore...wishful thinking. ha.

I was under the impression to print pulleys with Zortrax material it would be Zultrat, but I just wanted to check what y'all had to say about it as I am by far no expert. lol ;)

If you're printing pulleys laying down flat on the build plate then I'd think you'd need the highest possible layer bonding, and in my experience that's probably not Z-Glass. I'd say UltraT out of the Z-materials. Use thicker (290µ) layers for maximum bonding.

If you're printing pulleys laying down flat on the build plate then I'd think you'd need the highest possible layer bonding, and in my experience that's probably not Z-Glass. I'd say UltraT out of the Z-materials. Use thicker (290µ) layers for maximum bonding.

Ok. Thanks. Thats is exactly what I was thinking myself. I know I have used Zhips for holding materials around 25lbs and they are still working perfectly. No bending or stretching. I haven tried the Zultrat for similar so wasn't sure. I had heard it said on here that it is the strongest out of all the Zs but the technical details don't really say that about it.

On a side note..what is this "(290µ)"  I keep seeing around here. is it the .29 mm?  

If it is the .29 then I am an imperial idiot..hahaha I love the metric system but too old to change now. lol 

How are you people even typing 'mu'? Anyways, it stands for Micro which is 10^-6 => Micrometer is 0.000001m or 0.001mm. Hence 290'mu'm=0.290mm

Probably too long of an explanation but I'm currently stalling on writing a paper (gotta love irony). 

Thanks LabRat.  That wasn't too long. Exactly the info I needed.

I had no idea what that symbol was. 

Option-m on a Mac yields "µ". I have no idea how to get special characters on a Windows machine, sorry.

µ on windows is alt+230 on numeric keyboard.

How do you do that with UltraT? Only choices I am offered go to 190µ. Print it twice? :)