Black balls on the hotend

There's hard black balls forming on the hot end part i believe above the nozzle???? I just have printer for 1 month

Hi,

I had it once, and it was because the nozzle was not tighten enough. But caution: if you over tighten the nozzle, it may break inside the hotend,so I advise just to check if it is not too loose when the hotend is hot.

Laurent

Hi,

I had it once, and it was because the nozzle was not tighten enough. But caution: if you over tighten the nozzle, it may break inside the hotend,so I advise just to check if it is not too loose when the hotend is hot.

Laurent

This. Also you can dismantle whole Hotend and see if teflon tube is on its place and its not melted. 

Does it look like I broke it from the picture I posted? the nozzle was loose so I make sure I tighten it before each print. Not sure if i tightened it too much or don't tighten it enough I cant really tell when i should stop, maybe i did  Not sure whats going on. It still prints fine. I was just wondering because I don't want it to explode or something.