Black Z-ABS in stock!

Good news for engineers and modelers. Black Z-ABS is available in Zortrax Store.

We’re curious what will be the results of printing some industrial design models in this color!

If you will try it - please show some models in Printroom section.

If you ship my printer (ordered today) today with some black Z-ABS :smiley: I’ll post a lot of prints :slight_smile: 2 rolls Z-ABS black on order - to be used for marine mounts in harsh environments (saltwater and temperatures of 50+ Celsius)

If you just ordered it today you’ll have to wait a little while because they test each printer before shipping. You don’t want to receive a non-working printer! :slight_smile:

[quote name=The6uest]If you just ordered it today you’ll have to wait a little while because they test each printer before shipping. You don’t want to receive a non-working printer! :slight_smile:
[/quote]

yes I know - but like anyone else I do not like to wait :slight_smile: and if you don’t ask - you don’t get G

i love it!!!

this black Z-ABS looks and prints great! I already have few new ideas how to use it

[quote name=Anna Karenina]this black Z-ABS looks and prints great! I already have few new ideas how to use it
[/quote]

Please share! :slight_smile:

[quote name=The6uest][quote=Anna Karenina]this black Z-ABS looks and prints great! I already have few new ideas how to use it
[/quote]

Please share! :slight_smile:
[/quote]

One of the examples - have you guys ever played Ultimate Frisbee? I’d love to perform a few tests if we’ll be able to print a disc similar to Discraft’s one. I wonder how it would fly! The original disc weights 175 grams and has a diameter of 27 cm. I play this sport myself so this test would be perfect for me!

For those who haven’t noticed, there are 3 new colors of Z-ABS available in the store now too! Red, Green, and Blue. The Green and Blue are darker than the Android Green and Sky Blue colors that were available originally.

See colors here: http://store.zortrax.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=72

For those who haven’t noticed, there are 3 new colors of Z-ABS available in the store now too! Red, Green, and Blue. The Green and Blue are darker than the Android Green and Sky Blue colors that were available originally.

See colors here: http://store.zortrax.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=72

Cool now when we get the PC ABS I will ordering the Red Green and Blue and black and PC - ABS in what ever color it comes in

Cool now when we get the PC ABS I will ordering the Red Green and Blue and black and PC - ABS in what ever color it comes in

PC-ABS will only be in black.(for now) That’s fine with me though!! :smiley:

PC-ABS will only be in black.(for now) That’s fine with me though!! :smiley: