Can anyone see whats wrong in this image?

Its a paused print of my old good friend 3DBenchy on a M200.

Can you see what not so normal? :slight_smile:

Its a paused print of my old good friend 3DBenchy on a M200.

Can you see what not so normal? :slight_smile:

Mother-Of-God.jpg

honeycomb

Yes it is! Sliced in Simplify3D, baked in Zortrax M200.

Is it better then the default grid slicing?

How did you do it? never worked with Simplify3D

Yes it is! Sliced in Simplify3D, baked in Zortrax M200.

Please tell us more about how you did this! I've used Simplify3D in the past (prior to M200s) and love its features and capabilities....especially the ability to manually add/remove support material.

Ok, but first, sorry for my bad english :)

I created a machine and process to to match M200 and material profile for Z-ABS (bed 80, and extruder 275 degress) in Simplify3D.

After creating G-code for my object i just used my special “tool” that convert G-code to binary Zcode format with some magic and luve :wink:

I think Z-Suite does a great job slicing, but some times i need more control over speed and support, and its so slow slicing.

The issue with Simplify3D is their raft is not so good as the one used in Z-Suite.

Note:

It ONLY works with Simplify3D. I have not tested against other slicers (it should work but who cares).

All settings that are valid for M200 can be configured i Simplify3D, as retraction, temperatures, speed, filament feedrate etc…

È top !!! N 1 !!! … questa è ninfa pura per chi stampa … è anche per Zotrax☺☺☺

I deeply apologize to everybody who had hoped I could resist this. I really, really tried. It's just, come on, I'm just a guy after all...

Luckily

There are various hardware and software changes to your printer

z-temp, zt-he, z-mon, z-sense, z-mod, z-mik etc etc...

all they give the option to the printer owner to use even the filaments zortrax has long promised

Any chance to get hands on this gcode->zcode converter ?

I am also very interested to this "tool"  B)  :rolleyes: