Can we please get a "spam" button?

Putting a spam button on each post would really help us self-regulate requiring less work by Z, and quicker spam removal for the rest of us. 

I just marked all as read.. Got sick of reporting as spam..

Putting a spam button on each post would really help us self-regulate requiring less work by Z, and quicker spam removal for the rest of us. 

I will discuss that with the tech team :).

Better yet.... Fix the problem!!!! I am on many forums running the same format and none have this problem.. I had 29 likes from non active members (spammers) If they can still like.. they can still spam.. Delete all accounts and user names that are inactive. That might be a start.. This is ridiculous..

[despair] well can you explain why i dont have likes from spammers? what do i do wrong? [/despair]

830434772_f3GZn-M.jpg

Better yet.... Fix the problem!!!! I am on many forums running the same format and none have this problem.. I had 29 likes from non active members (spammers) If they can still like.. they can still spam.. Delete all accounts and user names that are inactive. That might be a start.. This is ridiculous..

On it (beginning tomorrow). Thanks for the report!

Appoinkinvoli, Ronaldpt, Nelliegow, Joshuasal, Ionistast, WincentGuh, Jeffreyma, Howardfit, RichardReum, DarrenVew, Rudyextiday, Kennethunum, Danielmumb, avaimbeli

…to name a few of the members which are no longer active (error message when clicking on their name) but still randomly and senselessly like posts.

I think it’s obvious that most of them have names generated after a certain pattern…

Like I said in an earlier post.. We will have more spammers than actual members if this is not taken care of.. Main reason I haven't been on here much..

Here is just part of the list.. I have pages.. I think all of these are spam likes..

@Kyle,

I’ll take care of it. We are planning to rebuild the whole forum/community of Zortrax. We are working on one project yet and I’m pretty sure that you all will love it! Also, I’ll take a look into code and see what we can do now with current forum.

E:

I just modified few things. I’ll be watching how it works.

Good idea. I'll implement this if current scripts not solve spam problem.

Here you go Zortrax communty! :)

@Kyle,

I’ll take care of it. We are planning to rebuild the whole forum/community of Zortrax. We are working on one project yet and I’m pretty sure that you all will love it! Also, I’ll take a look into code and see what we can do now with current forum.

E:

I just modified few things. I’ll be watching how it works.

Good idea. I’ll implement this if current scripts not solve spam problem.

Thanks Nizzy.. It just gets frustrating..

where is the spam button ?

The inactive members are unfortunately still pretty active…