"CHECK HEAT BED BIG CONNECTOR AND RESTART" error

I have been having issues all day trying to heat both the bed and extruder. Tried the power off/on routine numerous times, sometimes it worked, sometimes I had to power off/on again and again but the temp only goes up to 97%-99%, dropping a 1 point, going up one point but never reaching 100% until you power off/on many times.

Now I have an even worse issue, I keep on getting the "CHECK HEAT BED BIG CONNECTOR AND RESTART" error.

I check both connectors over and over again, I do not see anything wrong with them.

It seems like my Zortrax M200 is bricked until I can get some help.

Thanks,

Peter

can you check the sensor under the platform to see if it's damaged?

I had exactly the same problem.

Contact support. They will probably send you some replacement parts.

I have been having issues all day trying to heat both the bed and extruder. Tried the power off/on routine numerous times, sometimes it worked, sometimes I had to power off/on again and again but the temp only goes up to 97%-99%, dropping a 1 point, going up one point but never reaching 100% until you power off/on many times.

Now I have an even worse issue, I keep on getting the "CHECK HEAT BED BIG CONNECTOR AND RESTART" error.

I check both connectors over and over again, I do not see anything wrong with them.

It seems like my Zortrax M200 is bricked until I can get some help.

Thanks,

Peter

Hey there Peter. Please contact our customer support team regarding this issue: support@zortrax.com

Thank you everyone for your quick responses.

I have contacted customer support.