cleaning and Maintenance

Hello All:

Good morning, I’ve would like to know what should be a good process for cleaning and maintenance the Printer. What part should be clean and periodically maintenance. Does anyone have an Idea and process?

I would like to keep the printer in top shape.

Regards,

Htatton

[quote name=Htatton]Hello All:

Good morning, I’ve would like to know what should be a good process for cleaning and maintenance the Printer. What part should be clean and periodically maintenance. Does anyone have an Idea and process?

I would like to keep the printer in top shape.

Regards,

Htatton
[/quote]

So far as we tested our printers it should be as AK47, without any special maintenance :slight_smile: but monthly maintenance will guarantee the best print results (belts tension, cleaning residues under then printed and check for pulleys displacement) we will try to upload instructions about it so fast as we can.

Best Regards

Good morning! I’m interested in learning about the best practices for cleaning and maintaining a printer. Which parts should be cleaned and what should be done for regular maintenance? If anyone has any ideas or a step-by-step process to share, I’d greatly appreciate it. I want to ensure my printer stays in excellent condition.

Hello emokillo,

if you have M200 printer, then I suggest to check our Maintenance guide here.

You can as well find many guides on our support.zortrax.com page :slight_smile:

Best Regards