Electric shocks!

Hi,

I cannot take out a support form again as it says my serial number is not valid.

Just had this machine less than a week, and was on my 4th print today, just toward the end I touched the machine and got a small electric shock! got a few shocks since then when taking out the print etc.

I have now unplugged it from the wall to be on the safe side.

Please advise.

Did you connect the printer to grounded outlet?

yes

OK, I think it may have been my shoes keeping in static electric, changed them and haven't had a shock. :huh:

OK, I think it may have been my shoes keeping in static electric, changed them and haven't had a shock. :huh:

Had same problem with my microvawe, doors, car etc ;) One of my shoes have something strange black energy inside :P

I get static shock a lot especially during the winter when the air is dry.  When I get up from my desk I touch a metal bookcase while I get out of my chair to ground/discharge myself.

I shock my wife all the time when I get off the couch when wearing shoes.. She yells at me a lot for it.. lol

Haha, hopefully it is just that.

Could this possibly mean his rods arn't lubed for the sliders? 

maybe the friction causing a buildup?

just a thought.

P.S. maybe you have super powers