Enter serial number to download the file from zortrax.com/downloads

Hello,

Why when I want to download for example Zortrax M-200 Quick Start I need to write serial number?? :frowning:

Hello,

Why when I want to download for example Zortrax M-200 Quick Start I need to write serial number?? :frowning:

I guess it’s to limit the access to owners.

I guess it’s to limit the access to owners.

Exactly as @pilou74 says. You also need this number for downloading software and firmware.

Exactly as @pilou74 says. You also need this number for downloading software and firmware.

I just opened and did the setup to my printer and the website wont take my serial number. So I can't do anything since its missing the "Bin" file that didn't come with it.

I don't know what to do... 

Merry Christmas present!

I just opened and did the setup to my printer and the website wont take my serial number. So I can't do anything since its missing the "Bin" file that didn't come with it.

I don't know what to do... 

Merry Christmas present!

It is caps sensitive.. Make sure to use caps. If that doesn't work contact support. They should get back pretty quick.

I just purchased my M200 which arrived today and had the same issue. I'm waiting on response from Zortrax.  Will be interested to see what customer service is like.  

It is normally pretty good Nathan.. All caps and still doesn't register? Make sure O is not used in place of Zero//

I despise whenever a serial number uses O's instead of 0's.

@Kyle: Thanks for the response.  No O or zeros in the serial number.  Have not heard from Zortrax as yet and its killing me as I really want to start making things.   Have one other issue with the system out of the box which is that the bed is not locking into the three magnetic posts to level itself. The back left leveling post is not touching and appears to be catching on the pass through guide post next to it. I've not messed with it too much as yet as I was hoping to have Zortrax feedback first.  Anyway, appreciate the help.

@Kyle: Thanks for the response.  No O or zeros in the serial number.  Have not heard from Zortrax as yet and its killing me as I really want to start making things.   Have one other issue with the system out of the box which is that the bed is not locking into the three magnetic posts to level itself. The back left leveling post is not touching and appears to be catching on the pass through guide post next to it. I've not messed with it too much as yet as I was hoping to have Zortrax feedback first.  Anyway, appreciate the help.

My posts were bent and a little loose when the printer arrived. It's just a long M3 screw. You should be able to bend it back.

@kyle:  Thanks. I've isolated the issue which is a pretty simple one namely the post hole is smaller than the plastic post sleeve. None of the posts will go through the slot. Weird. Wonder how it printed the parts it came with.

The 4 holes in the heated bed are too small for the 4 posts? Strange.

The 4 holes in the heated bed are too small for the 4 posts?

Loosen the screws, put the bed in place, and tighten screws.

I just opened and did the setup to my printer and the website wont take my serial number.

Do it on administrator account (even if u have administrator rights on your user account).

@nathan, please check your e-mail.

If anyone else will have S/N problem please contact at support@zortrax.com .