Error #013 - what to replace and where to get?

Theoretically, the bed should have nothing to do with it (I'm guessing you mean the perforated plate/heatbed?). However, we should not exclude some kind of a short circuit, of course.

One year for an extruder cable is quite a long period, especially if it is used on a regular basis.

How long were your last 4 successful models printed?

Please perform a few more test prints using non-auto fan speed and keep us informed about the results.

My Zortrax printing tends to go in spurts and this past week or so is the 1st time I've used it since I first reported the #013 error back in April.  I've done about 10 prints, each 5 to 21 hrs in the past week and have no problems at all since I reduced the fan from Auto to 80%.

I used the word bed, but meant to write base, as in the bottom of the M200 where the power supply and control system is located.  If there is circuitry there that monitors the extruder temperature, I'm wondering if something there has aged and is starting to misreport the temperature to the controller and thereby producing the #013 error code.

My Zortrax printing tends to go in spurts and this past week or so is the 1st time I've used it since I first reported the #013 error back in April.  I've done about 10 prints, each 5 to 21 hrs in the past week and have no problems at all since I reduced the fan from Auto to 80%.

I used the word bed, but meant to write base, as in the bottom of the M200 where the power supply and control system is located.  If there is circuitry there that monitors the extruder temperature, I'm wondering if something there has aged and is starting to misreport the temperature to the controller and thereby producing the #013 error code.

Generally, the extruder cable, the heater&thermocoupler and the extruder PCB are the possible causes of the problem. Next in line is the motherboard. As I mentioned - there also may appear some kind of a short circuit. Like you said - something could have simply aged.

Anyway, it looks like setting fan speed manually in Z-SUITE solves the problem.

Thanks - I'll just adjust fan setting in future and will report back here if that stops working.

Well, the Error #013 issue is back.  I dropped the fan speed to 70% and that helped a little.  I have to assume that this 4-year old M200 is at end of life and will have to start looking for a new 3D printer.

Take a look at the fan shroud - it might be deformed a bit and the air stream is directed towards the hotend instead of a printed model.

Thanks Marek.  I use a dual fan system based on a (probably) Thingiverse design from several years ago and both do direct air flow towards the model.