Hi, i've been mollycoddled with the Zortrax filament (which has been great!), but I've never experimented with external filaments.
I was hoping someone could give me some tips on the following:
i want to use a particular grey from Prima Select ABS range.
1) Extruder temp is listed 220 - 270 Â°C, assume i start with 250 C
2) Heat bed, assume start with 90C
3) I am unsure what the generic settings should be for Retraction Speed and Distance.
4) The fan speed, should i start with Auto or start say 20% and work upwards after each test print?
5) Do i change anything for Print Speed and Extruder Flow Ratio?
These are probably obvious to someone, i'm just a bit worried in case i do any inadvertent damage!