Extruder clicking on the back half of platform

It seems to print fine on the front side but when it goes past the center it starts to click and under extrude. Any ideas?

Hi,

I suspect that either the extruder cable is malfunctioning or the platform is uneven and the extruder starts to skip because the nozzle is too close to the platform while printing.

Can you provide calibration results? Also, when the raft is done - does the issue still occur?

Best regards,
Karolina

Hi Karolina,
I checked the platform and it seemed to be good according the the auto calibration. I auto calibrated it again and the clicking moved to a different spot. Could the auto calibration be measuring incorrectly? I lowered the platform slightly and it improved. After the first layer, it seems to print fine. What should I check next? Thanks

Hi,

Thank you for checking what I asked for. The calibration results are fine. As the device seems to print fine after the first layer - the problem is related to the position of the platform. You can also try running autocalibration. If this still does not work - please set the platform offset in the menu (tools -> platform offset).

Best regards,
Karolina