extruder stepper drive failure

i am using zortrax M200. its extruder stepper drive is not working. ho to solve this problem

Is the extruder gear not working at all or is it shuddering? There could be a break in your Ribbon cable somewhere causing the extruder to stop. If there is a break you will be able to find it by gently twisting the cable in different spots while using the Extrude function. Also check the connectors at the top of the extruder, pictures of example attached, If these are not seated properly in the connectors then you are not going to be printing until they are fixed. As always check the Ribbon Cable and make sure it is seated properly.

-NS

i am using zortrax M200. its extruder stepper drive is not working. ho to solve this problem

Please contact our customer support team regarding this issue: http://support.zortrax.com/application-form/

Same problem here, ordered PCB and Ribbon cables;

- changed the PCB - no luck

- changed the Ribbon Cable, not at all, now the machine lays as dead as a stone.

Probably step motor problem here too, I've to check out to see if I got any spare parts, so I may help myself and you.

But if you have changed PCB and the Ribbon, with any luck, I'd like to learn more.