failed linear bearing print

Hi people

I tried printing a linear bearing that I found online but the print failed miserably. I need those bearings to reduce the jiggle of certain parts I'm making while being free to slide up and down.

Any ideas why this happened?

attached are photos of failed print. STL and z-code files.

Could it be that you used a different filament type in sofware and in printer?

Walls and spacing between walls are too small. Is this for an 8mm rod

Try this one using .1mm on both inner and outer offsets.. That should be extremely close to 8mm inner 15mm outer.

Try this one using .1mm on both inner and outer offsets.. That should be extremely close to 8mm inner 15mm outer.

I will do that. Where did you get this file from?

I will do that. Where did you get this file from?

I designed it..

I designed it..

it worked well. restrained the jiggling while allowing free movement. I must start designing my parts with bearings. Thank you for ur assistance. I guess the previous design  required a smaller nozzle or maybe it's the issue with Zortrax not printing thin walls.

it worked well. restrained the jiggling while allowing free movement. I must start designing my parts with bearings. Thank you for ur assistance. I guess the previous design  required a smaller nozzle or maybe it's the issue with Zortrax not printing thin walls.

Glad it worked. Drawn up in Designspark Mechanical.. Pretty sure it's no fault of the printer. The spacing between some of the walls was only .015" or .38mm That's just a bad design. Very low poly count as well.

Glad it worked. Drawn up in Designspark Mechanical.. Pretty sure it's no fault of the printer. The spacing between some of the walls was only .015" or .38mm That's just a bad design. Very low poly count as well.

How did you find out that the poly count was low?

How did you find out that the poly count was low?

Because round didn't look round. Looked like a bunch of flat faces.. Mine looks round..3987

Mesh.png