Fant Art WIP

something I've been working on. sculpted with 3D-Coat Thanks for looking!

at.jpg

20150224_183229.jpg

20150325_012902.jpg

20150325_013002.jpg

I'm your psycho fan :)

lol! thanks!!!

Awesome!!! That is large.. Any splitting problems? Nice vacuum bell!!

Awesome!!! That is large.. Any splitting problems? Nice vacuum bell!!

thanks! no splitting problems, but I had to sand the platform, cause it was warping the dog head.

Incredible!

Thanks Julia!

That's pretty!

GREAT PRINT , artistic !!!

You really do nice work - very creative and professional.

Care to offer any tips on sanding or blemish removal?  I see what looks like a cordless Dremel with grinding stone in the background of your last 2 pictures.  Is that your tool of choice?

Mike

You really do nice work - very creative and professional.

Care to offer any tips on sanding or blemish removal?  I see what looks like a cordless Dremel with grinding stone in the background of your last 2 pictures.  Is that your tool of choice?

I just do the basic and sand the protruding areas, and apply primer and sand again, and I repeat the process until I reach the desired finish, but I didn't clean this one that much and I'm still working on this. will post progress shot when I'm done.

Thanks for looking!

Do you just use a piece of loose sand paper or some sort of implement to help get into corners and crevices?  I've tried using riffler files, like the ones shown here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File_%28tool%29

but would prefer some sort of implements about the same sizes and shapes to which sand paper could be easily attached an removed.

Mike

One of the coolest Adventure Time pieces I've seen! Very cool and it looks great. Nice job!

very very cool

Do you just use a piece of loose sand paper or some sort of implement to help get into corners and crevices?  I've tried using riffler files, like the ones shown here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File_%28tool%29

but would prefer some sort of implements about the same sizes and shapes to which sand paper could be easily attached an removed.

Mike

I use that, but in the images, I havent really cleaned it up that much. I bought all the tools I can grab when I got my first printer. I suggest buying modeling epoxy to help cover up the seams.

One of the coolest Adventure Time pieces I've seen! Very cool and it looks great. Nice job!

Thanks Dave!

very very cool

Thank you!