File conversion problem??

Can anyone tell me why this file won't convert correctly for print? I've attached it below.

What I've done is simple do an array of different line widths having different heights. Except for the first column, which is a column of triangular shapes I'm also testing. For the lines, linewidth varies vertically and line height varies horizontally. Line widths are 0.09, 0.19, 0.29, 0.39. Line heights are 0.09, 0.18, 0.27 and the last one is really tall at 2 mm (on purpose). My print settings are normal with the minimum possible layer height of 0.09 mm.

As you will see when you put the file into Z-suite, it doesn't even convert correctly...I can't see any features except for a few of the triangular shapes. Now, I initially thought maybe the heights are too small (but I don't see why)...so I increased the last line column to 2 mm height....but it still doesn't show up after conversion for print.

I have no idea why...I'm stumped. Any help or comments would be appreciated.

Diameter of plastic deposited is 0.4mm - 0.4mm is the nozzle hole.

Nothing thinner than that is printable on X-Y plane.

0.8mm I believe is recommended minimum wall thickness..

Diameter of plastic deposited is 0.4mm - 0.4mm is the nozzle hole.

Nothing thinner than that is printable on X-Y plane.

0.8mm I believe is recommended minimum wall thickness..

Thanks. I guess this must be it. I thought the software would let you put it in your design and convert but it would just print at whatever minimum setting it could. But guess the software picks out features below a certain dimension and doesn't convert.

It would be cool if it popped up a dialog box and let you know...kind of like a troubleshooting tip.