M-SERIES Firmware 1.0.6 is here!
We are introducing 1.0.6 firmware with the long-awaited changes, take a look at full changelog:
1. New Features
- Add support for directories on the SD card (models now can be stored in directories).
- Maximum number of files in one directory is set to 50 (for performance reasons), number of files on the SD card is unlimited (tested up to 500 zcode files).
- Removed the ".zcode" extension from display.
- New icons for the ".zcode" files and directories.
- Name of directory is shown inside <>.
- User now can set different sorting options.
- Autocalibration - different (randomized) points for autocalibration.
- New option : heat the bed.
- Added models sorting options: sort by filename (case sensitive or not), sort by the file size.
- Can disable LEDs in the sleep mode
- Support for Z-ESD
- User will be asked for confirmation before removing material from the extruder.
- "Entering pause, please wait" message, if the user enters pause.
- Information that we cannot pause the print job when printing raft (if the user presses pause button)
- Check the file before heating the extruder to prevent material degradation when printing large files
2. Bug fixes
- Removed issues with more than 120 files on the SD card (support for directories).
- Feedrate will be restored after pause.
- Removed display error if cancel pause during checking the file before the print job.
- M300 platform will move down after the print job.
Bugs could be reported through [url=http://bugtracker.zortrax.com/tracker]Bugtracker[/url]