Firmware can not be updated

Hi guys, today I tried to update the firmware to the new version 1.1.0 Unfortunately, the printer fails to update. I've already tried to format SD several times and change Sd, but nothing. What could be your problem?

<p><span style="color:rgb(33,33,33);font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;">Hi guys, today I tried to update the firmware to the new version 1.1.0 Unfortunately, the printer fails to update. I've already tried to format SD several times and change Sd, but nothing. I attach a video of the procedure. What could be your problem?</span></p>

First of all, use 7-zip to unpack. 

If its M200, try downgrading to 1.0.4 (its available on our site, same subpage as 1.1.0), then upgrade it to 1.1.0

How about different SD card?

ps. there isn't any video attached 

Also check the update.bin file from the sd card and make sure you get the following result:

b8d5762b6a43e71357e33ddf99476d787b1618d8

using

https://emn178.github.io/online-tools/sha1_checksum.html

Hello guys,

I tried to downgrade, but nothing. It seems that the printer does not read the SD card for updating.

Another problem I encountered:

When I try to print a template, I must go into the "Model" section three times (error message on the SD card) before the printer reads the contents of the SD card.

Ideas about it?

Thank you

I still use 2GB cheapest SD card for firmware update, seems it working best with worst cards.

Hello guys,

I tried to downgrade, but nothing. It seems that the printer does not read the SD card for updating.

Another problem I encountered:

When I try to print a template, I must go into the "Model" section three times (error message on the SD card) before the printer reads the contents of the SD card.

Ideas about it?

Thank you

Have you tried different SD card? Try hoovering SD card slot, some filament/raft leftovers could cause card reading issues 

Hi everyone,

I`m having the same problem can`t update my M200 from 1.0.2 to 1.1.1, tried different sd cards but printer does not recognize Update.bin. So now don`t know what to do :(