Firmware linguistic errors

You can post bug/fixes/suggestions concern newly added languages.

[url=http://support.zortrax.com/downloads/firmware/?printers=m200]DOWNLOAD[/url]

Rest of bugs/fixes could be posted in our [url=http://bugtracker.zortrax.com/tracker]Bugtracker[/url]

I've update but, don't run! error message " verification failed" ??? What? another problem with update!

Luckily I keep always a copy of the old firmware .. would be good for you to put all the available firmware, and not only the first and the last.

I've update but, don't run! error message " verification failed" ??? What? another problem with update!

Luckily I keep always a copy of the old firmware .. would be good for you to put all the available firmware, and not only the first and the last.

http://support.zortrax.com/downloads/firmware/?printers=m200

Fixed, wrong file has been packed and uploaded. Sorry :(

I've received feedback that Spanish translation could be better. Someone can confirm that?

Hello

For the French language, there are some errors too.

Translation can be far more better.

For example in main menu we have for "Maintenance" in english, "Conservation" in french.

"Conservation" means "protectection" mainly for food or old objetc in museum.

We can have in french "Entretien" or " Maintenance" too.

For "Unload the materiel" in english, we have in french "Avancez le materiau" that means "move forward".

We can have "Retirer le filament" and then after "Charger le filament" to put a new material into the printer.

etc...

Hello

For the French language, there are some errors too.

Translation can be far more better.

For example in main menu we have for "Maintenance" in english, "Conservation" in french.

"Conservation" means "protectection" mainly for food or old objetc in museum.

We can have in french "Entretien" or " Maintenance" too.

For "Unload the materiel" in english, we have in french "Avancez le materiau" that means "move forward".

We can have "Retirer le filament" and then after "Charger le filament" to put a new material into the printer.

etc...

Thanks for feedback. Most of 'errors' have been fixed already and going to be implemented in upcoming update ;)  

Thanks for feedback. Most of 'errors' have been fixed already and going to be implemented in upcoming update ;)

Perfect :-)

Merci Jeff d’avoir fait le travail, d’ailleurs je préférerais rester en anglais, la traduction type Google avec ses faux amis, pouvait être source d’erreur !

Hello,

For the French language to :

During calibration "vérification du front de la plate forme" should be "vérification de l'avant de la plate forme".

Frimware 1.1.1

Thanks

Again in the French version :

When the filament is loaded "Têted'extrudeusechaude" should be "Tête d'extrudeuse chaude".

During calibration : "...dévisser la vis d'environ d'un x,xx tour" should be "...dévisser la vis d'environ x,xx tour"

If you have a file that contains all the texts in French, I can re-check everything, if you want …

Thanks, sending you PM as well.