Forum dead? What about Z-ABS and Z-ULTRAT for M300?

I have a few questions (and it would be nice if somebody from Zortrax would answer them or what is this forum for anyways):

1. Why is there a new External Material Option but no Z-ABS and Z-ULTRAT preset for the M300. Ist external > abs-based the choice to go?

2. Why did some cool marketing-employee ever write Z-HIPS would not warp or deform? I printed a lot with PLA on other 3D printers and Z-HIPS does extremely warm and deform compared to most of those PLAs (try Polymaker Polymax for example... will not warp... never... you can blow cold minus 20 degreee mountain air on the pirnt and it wont)

3. I tried everything that was recommended by Zortrax to prevent bending and warping with Z-HIPS. Doesn't help. I have tons of Z-HIPS and a lot of large scale designs (that's why I went for an M300) but can't print any of those models because of the warping... it's really bad... please... would Z-ULTRAT be the better choice?

4. The external material option is cool (I have still tons of cool PLA spools (glow in the dark for example)) but I can't get a usable result with PLA. Please Zortrax... the M300 does not behave like other cheap 3d printers. Give us a PLA setting that works or cancel the "external project".

It would really be great to get some answers... I'm a little desperated right now... 

Greetings

John

I have a few questions (and it would be nice if somebody from Zortrax would answer them or what is this forum for anyways):

1. Why is there a new External Material Option but no Z-ABS and Z-ULTRAT preset for the M300. Ist external > abs-based the choice to go?

2. Why did some cool marketing-employee ever write Z-HIPS would not warp or deform? I printed a lot with PLA on other 3D printers and Z-HIPS does extremely warm and deform compared to most of those PLAs (try Polymaker Polymax for example... will not warp... never... you can blow cold minus 20 degreee mountain air on the pirnt and it wont)

3. I tried everything that was recommended by Zortrax to prevent bending and warping with Z-HIPS. Doesn't help. I have tons of Z-HIPS and a lot of large scale designs (that's why I went for an M300) but can't print any of those models because of the warping... it's really bad... please... would Z-ULTRAT be the better choice?

4. The external material option is cool (I have still tons of cool PLA spools (glow in the dark for example)) but I can't get a usable result with PLA. Please Zortrax... the M300 does not behave like other cheap 3d printers. Give us a PLA setting that works or cancel the "external project".

It would really be great to get some answers... I'm a little desperated right now... 

Greetings

John

Forum isn't dead, we've had National Days here in Poland and I've taken opportunity to rest a bit longer. 

Ad 1. Yes, since Ultrat it's more or less ABS with some magic ingredients, you can use abs-based profile on M300

Ad 2. Because it has lower shrinkage factor than any other non-glass Z-Material and its not fair to compare it to PLA/PHA which is pretty much warping-free. 

Ad 3. It shouldn't be a better choice (theoretically), you may try with fan turned off ( or  < 30%). 

Ad 4. External Material project has testing purpose, for those who wants it. PLA =/= PLA, there are no perfect and universal settings. If you take a look at Facebook groups, people achieving great results with different PLA.

Forum isn't dead, we've had National Days here in Poland and I've taken opportunity to rest a bit longer. 

Ad 1. Yes, since Ultrat it's more or less ABS with some magic ingredients, you can use abs-based profile on M300

Ad 2. Because it has lower shrinkage factor than any other non-glass Z-Material and its not fair to compare it to PLA/PHA which is pretty much warping-free. 

Ad 3. It shouldn't be a better choice (theoretically), you may try with fan turned off ( or  < 30%). 

Ad 4. External Material project has testing purpose, for those who wants it. PLA =/= PLA, there are no perfect and universal settings. If you take a look at Facebook groups, people achieving great results with different PLA.

1. Okay welcome back... thanks for your answers...

2. But fact is it does shrink pretty much so the description "Low shrinkage" is just simply wrong... what sense does an M300 sizeed printer make if everything I print shrinks and bends and warps?

3. Doesn't help

4. Yes but Zortrax was always a plug and play machine as far as I understood the company strategy... and printing PLA successful is highly experimental (use a shim to calibrate greater nozzle distanze from bed etc...)... we really need more options in the advanced settings ;)