Forums and Bug Tracker switch button

Hi!

I'm using Chrome (x64) and Windows10.

If I click on BUG TRACKER on the top side, then for a fraction of a second a 2nd Button FORUMS comes up but disappears immediately after.

Also when I'm passed over to BUG TRACKER forum, the FORUMS button appears+disappears the same way there, so it's not easy to switch back at normal forum ...

Pls can we get the FORUMS switch button persistent next to BUG TRACKER?

PS 

Uploading a file (less than 24MB) doesn't work; get message the server returned an error during upload

So here is a screenshot:

http://zx81.asuscomm.com/etc/Zortrax/M200/Temporarily_appearing_ForumSwitchButton_on_UserForum.JPG

Hi

I want to repeat this issue:

There is still only the Tab "Bug Tracker" in the upper left corner of each portal visible (all browsers).

So if you're in the "Bug Tracker" portal, the "Forums" Button still appears for just a fraction of a second (depending on your PCs performance) left next to the "Bug Tracker" button (Tab)!

Please fix that, because the only way for switching from "Bug Tracker" over to "Forums" is using the quick Navigation icon in the upper right area of each site.

- Thanks

its not a bug.

Mate - some more words would be much of help.

:mellow:

That's the POV as a portal user:

When beeing on the Forums portal, the tab "Bug Tracker" is ok so one can fast switch over to it.

But then, when beeing on the Bug Tracker portal, showing the same tab again makes no sense to me. 

So when on Bug Tracker portal, that tab should change into "Forums" for switching over to it.

Or did I miss something?

Mate - some more words would be much of help.

:mellow:

That's the POV as a portal user:

When beeing on the Forums portal, the tab "Bug Tracker" is ok so one can fast switch over to it.

But then, when beeing on the Bug Tracker portal, showing the same tab again makes no sense to me. 

So when on Bug Tracker portal, that tab should change into "Forums" for switching over to it.

Or did I miss something?

It has been like that from the beginning, forum is little bit hidden from 'outside' world so you can go to bugtracker from forum and you cant go forum from bugtracker :)