FW 1.1 Platform going down in mid-calibration

Hello, 

We are trying to recreate problem that some of you reported earlier. 

Could you please give me few more details about it? HW Version of your printer. When exactly is that happening? (before checking left/right back square?)

Video would be great. 

THANKS

Hello, 

We are trying to recreate problem that some of you reported earlier. 

Could you please give me few more details about it? HW Version of your printer. When exactly is that happening? (before checking left/right back square?)

Video would be great. 

THANKS

my issue would always happen right when i clicked calibrate, plate would bottom out then start the calibration. 

my issue would always happen right when i clicked calibrate, plate would bottom out then start the calibration. 

mine does as well, if my build plate is lowered into the bottom and I start the calibration the Z motors are skipping for 1-2 seconds before it starts to raise the build plate, just like it doesn't engage the Z endstop. 

best Regards Patrik

I too had this problem few days ago. It happened in the middle of the calibrating process, when the hotend moved to the read left corner of the bed. I can't figure out what caused this strange error, anyway the very bad point is that when the bed reach the lower point, the motor is still functioning!

(I have an M200 v1.4 with firmware v1.1.1)

Same problem today!

Platform going down during calibration!

Switch off!

Recal 2 times!

No problem at now.

V4 - last firmware

What’s going on?

Hi!

Check if the platform cable is plugged in correctly.

It's also possible there is short between the perforated plate and the heatbed.

If you have a multimeter, please measure the voltage between the left pin of the connector and calibration spots. It should be around 3.15 V.

Good afternoon!

"Left" if you look where?
Which side?

It was one time.

Terrible sound :-(((

Can it damage printer???

As the platform sits inside the printer, the left pin (you can also measure the cetral one) when you stand in front of the device.