HELP staggered levels

Hello everyone , my name is Simone .

I have a zortrax for a week and after 10 prints I have encountered this problem .

Now this defect occurs on all prints ruining the surface .

I cleaned extruder checked the straps and the parallelism of the axes .

svete suggestions or you 've already been ?

Thanks and sorry for my english

Your English is fine. ;)

Check the link below.

http://support.zortrax.com/the-layers-are-moved/

YosemiteSam thanks , I followed the guide that I 've recommended , but the problem still occurs .

you have other ideas to help me .

thank you

Are layers even displaced? I can't see from the picture.

The problem could also be bad ribbon cable which causes under extrusion at specific sections.

Did you try a different spool of filament? Perhaps there is an unusually high diameter variation throughout this spool.

Hello there enorat.

Did you contact our customer support team regarding this issue? if not, please do so using our contact form: http://support.zortrax.com/application-form/

Regards,

Chris

Hello Andre , thank you for your answer, I checked the filament .

YosemiteSam public another photo , I hope will be helpful to solve my problem , I checked the cable extruder canvas and seems to provide a lot of current to the motor .

Ok, that helps. You most likely have a loose pulley on the stepper.

I removed both the x and y and motor pulleys are well closed , :-( I can not understand what the problem is

did you check all other pulleys?

Yes! the problem occurs randomly on the surface , I can print only small objects .

You have other ideas , to solve my problem ? sorry , but I can not solve with the suggestions posted , I sent a request to zortrax but got no answer , thank you all for availability.

Your problem looks like a typical case of axis shifting due to loose pulleys... 

Does everything move smooth when moving the head by hand? Or do you have any binding?

You have other ideas , to solve my problem ? sorry , but I can not solve with the suggestions posted , I sent a request to zortrax but got no answer , thank you all for availability.

Did you sent message to support from same e-mail address as registered on the forum ? I searching support messages using e-mail address which you used to register on the forum and nothing found.

Best Regards

Martin

Please write to me directly in the forum, through PM message. I will take a closer look at your case.

Thanks Martin !

I have entered the registration email .

Now I have sent a message to Chris .

I found very slow these 4 screws could this be the problem?

Please follow the instructions sent by me via PM and by our support in your request sent to us.

These 4 screws must be slightly loose.