high resolution

:

Is it jest my computer or is it the Z suite 0.0.3 I can’t print in high resolution it is grayed out ??

thank you for you input

it’s not available yet. Will be available in a future update. soon. :slight_smile:

It should be included in 0.0.3 but there was small bug with support and we disabled 0.14mm layer height now it is solved and I have printed few models with 0.14mm layer height it should be enabled in v0.0.4 and then after this we will test 0.9mm layer thickness.

Best Regards

Martin

[quote name=Martin Olchanowski]It should be included in 0.0.3 but there was small bug with support and we disabled 0.14mm layer height now it is solved and I have printed few models with 0.14mm layer height it should be enabled in v0.0.4 and then after this we will test 0.9mm layer thickness.

Best Regards

Martin
[/quote]

And 0.25 and 0.30 soon I hope… high-resolution is not necessary for a lot of things and large prints take a very long time at 0.19, especially with no support density options.

julia

[quote name=JuliaTruchsess][quote=Martin Olchanowski]It should be included in 0.0.3 but there was small bug with support and we disabled 0.14mm layer height now it is solved and I have printed few models with 0.14mm layer height it should be enabled in v0.0.4 and then after this we will test 0.9mm layer thickness.

Best Regards

Martin
[/quote]

And 0.25 and 0.30 soon I hope… high-resolution is not necessary for a lot of things and large prints take a very long time at 0.19, especially with no support density options.

julia
[/quote]

0.25 and 0.30 hmm seems I forgot about this, next to do.

Best Regards

[quote name=Martin Olchanowski][quote=JuliaTruchsess][quote=Martin Olchanowski]It should be included in 0.0.3 but there was small bug with support and we disabled 0.14mm layer height now it is solved and I have printed few models with 0.14mm layer height it should be enabled in v0.0.4 and then after this we will test 0.9mm layer thickness.

Best Regards

Martin
[/quote]

julia
[/quote]

0.25 and 0.30 hmm seems I forgot about this, next to do.

Best Regards
[/quote]

Thanks, Martin!

And I want 0.025… For the small stuff! Haha!

:smiley:

[quote name=Andre]And I want 0.025… For the small stuff! Haha!

:smiley:
[/quote]

Good luck with that.

Why? That’s what it says in the specs in the Zortrax store.

0.025 and 0.05 in advanced mode.

Hmm yes they do say that. Rather ambitious but not impossible. I’ve printed at 50 micros on my delta, but only once as it took a ridiculous amount of time.

Hi,

Is there a time-frame for reaching the 25 microns (and 50 microns) resolution? Zortrax prints look really ok, but it would be great to have this kind of resolution available (even despite obvious time consuming). I see that the mechanical precision of the printer should be good enough, I don’t know if the printer nozzle and temperature control can ensure the required resolution without any hardware update, but I believe you guys know what you’re writing in the brochure :).

Good luck with this nice project!