Hotend V2 change

Hello Goodnight. It's time to change my Hot end V2, it has 1500 hours of printing. (Of course the nozzles have been changed more frequently) The reason for changing my Hot end is due to printing faults, loose layers, no walls weld, conclusion, do not extrude correctly. It has been changing my Hot End and everything is successful. Now I ask: I see that my previous Hot end is perfectly, only the teflon tube fails. Can I remove this Teflon tube and place a new one of my other printers.

Best Regards. :) 

<p><span style="color:rgb(33,33,33);font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;">Hello Goodnight. It's time to change my Hot end V2, it has 1500 hours of printing. (Of course the nozzles have been changed more frequently) The reason for changing my Hot end is due to printing faults, loose layers, no walls weld, conclusion, do not extrude correctly. It has been changing my Hot End and everything is successful. Now I ask: I see that my previous Hot end is perfectly, only the teflon tube fails. Can I remove this Teflon tube and place a new one of my other printe</span></p>

It's nearly impossible to assemble new teflon tube inside the hotend.

So, I would say no.