How long should I wait before removing an ABS part/what is the cool down period?

Printing 100mm x 120mm x 3mm box.

I'm not sure the exact time but I'd leave it sit for a bit until the part cools. I know I did a box type print the other day in ABS and I pulled off when still warm cause customer was waiting and it warped more than it should've. I believe if I would've wait a bit it wouldn't have warped so much. 

But it was just a test mock up so no biggie but still, I wasn't happy. lol

We recommend to wait until build platform will be cool (you should be able to safety remove platform from the printer). It may take approximately 10 minutes.

If this happens with a thin-ish print, hit the bottom of the model with a heat gun followed by the top. This won't completely remove the warp, but I've had good success with reducing it.

I'm not sure the exact time but I'd leave it sit for a bit until the part cools. I know I did a box type print the other day in ABS and I pulled off when still warm cause customer was waiting and it warped more than it should've. I believe if I would've wait a bit it wouldn't have warped so much. 

But it was just a test mock up so no biggie but still, I wasn't happy. lol