How to view layers in the new ZSuite?

I'm going to feel dumb if this is something simple but I can't find a button anywhere to view layers in the new software.  If its something obvious that I missed please make it sound complicated when you explain it to me ;-)

The new ZSuite has taken me longer to get used to than the original one.  Its less intuitive and the icons are way too small.

That's not too big of a deal because I still love the quality and reliability of the printer system.  It just seems a little odd that a new software version seems to have devolved from the appearance and ease of use standpoint.

Zsuite Printing  A tool button shows after hitting print 

Apparently I can’t see the tool button on the latest release of ZSuite. More information would be appreciated.

load an STL, then hit print, let it process, then on the left it says TOOLS, underneath it is a symbol that looks like a "pause" sign with a circle around it. Click that.

Got it.  Thanks for the reply.

Not cool labeling the button "pause" then hiding the "layer view" inside that menu and with no labels whatsoever.  That forces the user to click every button to figure out where it is.  Labeling the button "View Layers" would been more intuitive to use.  

I love the printer but I have to say that this version of Z-suite is quite a step backwards compared to the previous version when it comes to look, feel and intuitive layout.  

Not for nothing but that link I posted is pretty self explanatory. 

I'll stop at that. lol   ^_^

Cheers and Happy Printing!

Not for nothing but that link I posted is pretty self explanatory. 

I'll stop at that. lol   ^_^

Cheers and Happy Printing!

Apparently I fail at seeing ;-)  I totally missed your link HeavenlyCreation.  Sorry about that.  Thanks for posting.  I appreciate the effort.