I designed a whole new construction toy using the Zortrax M200.

Launching in a few weeks. Here's some unseen photos of some models! If anyone wants to test out some pieces - let me know!

clickaloo models.jpg

looks really neat! gj

Great job !

very cool !!

i will try out some parts ...

Very very nice, good job! I would gladly print some off those parts.

looks like the old meccano set i had as a kid , good work

Adrian - that looks like the start of a terrific collection and just in time for Christmas.

I'd be happy to try out one or two of your designs.

Hey everyone thanks for the kind words. I will put something together for you guys to have a go!

Wow...Very nice job!!!  :)  :)  :)

very cool !!

Adrian - that looks like the start of a terrific collection and just in time for Christmas.

Hey guys thanks for the support! I'm approaching what is close to a finished web platform for this product. I will be making some beta log ins available soon for you guys! :) I will keep you posted. 

Wow...Very nice job!!!  :)  :)  :)

looks like the old meccano set i had as a kid , good work

very cool !!

Great job !

looks really neat! gj

Hey everyone! I tried to message you all individually but the forum messaging service is down for me :( 

Here is the beta log in details for all of the downloads of the construction toy! I will be officially launching next week but for anyone who would like to try it early - here you go.

www.clickaloo.com/wp-admin

username: betatester

password: betatester2000

then visit www.clickaloo.com as normal! Good luck and let me know how you go! 

Wow, it looks awesome! I can't believe that you put in all that work just to give it away for free. Do you have plans to sell kits to those that don't have access to printers?

Also, there are a LOT of pins; maybe add names/descriptions so the user know what the differences between them are and when each is to be used?

Wow, it looks awesome! I can't believe that you put in all that work just to give it away for free. Do you have plans to sell kits to those that don't have access to printers?

Also, there are a LOT of pins; maybe add names/descriptions so the user know what the differences between them are and when each is to be used?

Thanks! Well I hope to draw in sponsors to be honest. Selling STL's isn't a viable economic model as people can just give them to people for free. Primarily I just want to encourage kids to be involved in the tech and whatever happens happens. I've always wanted to make my own construction toy and now I can say I have. I agree about the pins - it;s probably the flat top ones that make it a bit confusing. There are little descriptions on each image but I think you learn a lot when you follow the play set instructions :) Thanks for your feedback! If you think or anything else please let me know!