I want to know the shortest delivery time of M200 now.

Preparing to shipping* i mean

Hey Adrian,

What is your current shipping status. Mine is Preparing to Ship, and I am #405 international.

Mine Arrived! 8 weeks to the day after I placed my order (they told me it would be 2-8 weeks).

-J

Arrgh - mine still hasn't shipped.  Based on order numbers and your ship date, it looks like the build rate is one per day or less.  Judging from recent posts, though, you are pretty happy with the printer, so maybe it's true that good things happen for those who wait :)

Mike

-J and Mike,

Did you guys order any black filament, and if so -J did yours arrive with your shipment.

-J and Mike,

Did you guys order any black filament, and if so -J did yours arrive with your shipment.

I ordered 6 Spools of filament, in addition to the 1 spool that comes with the printer.

One of those is black and it did come with the printer. I just opened it today for a print.

-J

Thanks -J,

I just noticed that black was no longer in the store for sale.

Richdon im #407 in the international store. mine changed to “preparing to shipping” on exactly 8 weeks… im starting to feel like it just changed because it was 8 weeks and not actually because it was being prepared to ship (this was a week ago). :frowning:

Richdon im #407 in the international store. mine changed to "preparing to shipping" on exactly 8 weeks... im starting to feel like it just changed because it was 8 weeks and not actually because it was being prepared to ship (this was a week ago). :(

Adrian, you might be right, but I hope you're wrong.

Richdon im #407 in the international store. mine changed to "preparing to shipping" on exactly 8 weeks... im starting to feel like it just changed because it was 8 weeks and not actually because it was being prepared to ship (this was a week ago). :(

Mine only stayed in "preparing to shipping" status for 1 day, before it was shipped.

Did you email Sales@Zortrax.com to remind them that your 8 weeks has come and gone? I emailed them and within two days it was shipped. Not sure if that was a coincidence or not. I may have just gotten lucky.

I think you just got lucky cause i emailed them as soon as it hit 8 weeks. and within a few hours i received and email to say my status had changed. seems a little suss. a few days later anna replied saying "your order should be on our priority shipping list" .. "SHOULD" without even knowing. bah. How is yours going anyway?!

Knock on wood, mine is going great!

I keep reading the Makerbot Operators group, just to remind myself how lucky I am :)

-J

-J and Mike,

I ordered 15 spools of filament on the original order, two of which were black, and added a couple spools of Z-Ultrat when those hit the store.  I'm hoping that the black shows up with my order but am wondering why it is no longer available.

Mike

Mine only stayed in "preparing to shipping" status for 1 day, before it was shipped.

Mine changed to "Preparing to shipping" on the 19th and hasn't budged since, though 2 of those days were weekends.  Maybe tomorrow....

Mike

Hopefully it is just a temporary shortage - the black looks nice.

Mine changed to "Preparing to shipping" on the 19th and hasn't budged since, though 2 of those days were weekends.  Maybe tomorrow....

Mike

was the 19th exactly 8 weeks since u ordered?

Mine just changed to Processing, after this how long to anothe change of status? #448

was the 19th exactly 8 weeks since u ordered?

It was closer to 7 weeks.  I'd ordered on March 28.  Today's email brought the news that my Z-Ultrat had shipped but no news on the printer actually shipping.  According to DHL, the Z-Ultrat actually shipped two days ago and they already have it in the local terminal, about 30 miles away.  Maybe the printer is there with it and the notification just never made it to me. :)

Mike

It was closer to 7 weeks.  I'd ordered on March 28.  Today's email brought the news that my Z-Ultrat had shipped but no news on the printer actually shipping.  According to DHL, the Z-Ultrat actually shipped two days ago and they already have it in the local terminal, about 30 miles away.  Maybe the printer is there with it and the notification just never made it to me. :)

Mike

Hopefully! Good luck!

Well, the Z-Ultrat order showed up today, and it is a national holiday in the US, but no sign of the printer.  I've emailed Anna to see if she can give me an idea of when it will ship..

Mike

Well, the Z-Ultrat order showed up today, and it is a national holiday in the US, but no sign of the printer.  I've emailed Anna to see if she can give me an idea of when it will ship..

Mike

So..did Anna repy?

Rafal, be kind enough to check mine too? :rolleyes:  #407. Also, Mikes is #394