I would pay for a couple of printing tests

And the prusa i3 is able to print something as well 531

Prusai3_Test1.jpg
:

Kyle, which hole in which part ?

The Flir knob center hole..

If dimensions are off a little on Zortrax you can use offset in Z-Suite to compensate..

Kyle, it is 8 mm inner diameter and 12mm outer,

ok.. Inner is 8.06mm, outer is 12.01mm, height is 25.44mm, large OD is 29.95mm  I did use random seam. Sam is printing with normal seam. It shows up in the pic but you can't really see it without the flash. K08Tz6.jpgbmHZwe.jpg

Here it is:

untitled.jpg

pb301018.jpg

pb301021.jpg

pb301025.jpg

pb301028.jpg

pb301009.jpg

pb301014.jpg

Sam is the winner!

Amazing quality!

Thanks Kyle and Sam.

Sam, this was your first try or did you had to tweak some settings to achieve that quality?

By the way, Rafal has been so kind to send one printed sample right away!

Thanks everybody for your help!

Luis.

Attached pictures. The Stratasys model with two strong lateral lights. The texture is visible but is pretty smooth.

Actually this is not print as is after printing, professional printing service mainly use abrasives in rotary\vibratory bowl to post processing model.

Best Regards

My thoughts exactly, Martin - SSYS machine is not magical.

Actually this is not print as is after printing, professional printing service mainly use abrasives in rotary\vibratory bowl to post processing model.

Best Regards

Always learning! Thanks.

Sam, this was your first try or did you had to tweak some settings to achieve that quality?

Succeed in first attempt. New auto fan feature is awesome. B)

Today I have received the same parts printed by Zortrax (thanks Rafal). They have been so kind to send both samples printed in Z-ABS and Z-Ultrat.

The parts have an amazing quality! Nothing to do with the best samples I have from other printers and almost comparable to parts I have from professional printing services.

It is difficult to believe these parts are printed on a 'home' printer!

Unbelievable, but true!!! :smiley: