im thinking of selling 3d printer enclosures

Hi guys…i recently made an acrylic enclosure for my zortrax and i think it really helps a lot with print quality…i made it at work where we have several laser cutters and a couple milling machines…with the right equipment a really nice enclosure is quite easy to make…so easy in fact that im thinking of selling a few to fund a purchase im looking to make…its actually a weird purchase…i lived in ecuador for 2 years and i had a pet called a kinkajou…its like a cross between a ferret and a monkey…i really lived owning one so id like to buy another but they cost like 3 grand in the states so im wondering if i could sell some 3d printer enclosures to help fund my purchase. …

Anyway,… are 3d printer enclosures available and if so at what price?..i have access to enough free acrylic and tools to make enough enclosures to raise the 1500 bucks i need bit im not sure what to price them at??..like i said all materials and equipment is free so id like to price mine well under wjats available so i can quivkly raise what i need…ill post photos of what i made once i have an idea if i can make enough to fund my proje t quickly enough…

If they sell for enough i figure between zortrax …ultimaker and some milling machine companies ,i should be able to raise the money i need in a couple weeks…anyway any suggestions on pricing?

Zortrax already has it in the store:

https://zortrax.com/store/upgrades-and-parts

Im sorry i didnt know they offered it…actually i still dont see it…yhe link u provided shows a bed hotend and nozzle replacement. .i dont see an enclosure. .am i missing it?

I sell them on ebay for $26 very nice set, octave has them on their website also

I got the Octave set and I must say I love the quality and the fit is perfect, easy to remove to access print area.

Nice etch of the Otave logo.

Didi I say looks FANTASTIC!

Fantastic price, I recommend it highly!

Now lets get a top cover designed and for sale so I can complete my machine.

Regards

I got the Octave set and I must say I love the quality and the fit is perfect, easy to remove to access print area.

Nice etch of the Otave logo.

Didi I say looks FANTASTIC!

Fantastic price, I recommend it highly!

Now lets get a top cover designed and for sale so I can complete my machine.

Regards

I have a top cover for sale it is $100 in kit forum or $125 with all the parts ptinted, see me in private to more information