I've just started using the new model library and it looks like a nice feature. I've been waiting for the Zortrax robotic arm model so these suggestions are based on what I've seen so far while working with that.
1. The individual parts seem to be named with sequential numbers and no descriptive text; e,g. the file name is 2084 for the Support part. Could these files be named with their text descriptors instead?.
2. Are the parts intended to be printed with the orientation that are imported with? If not, maybe they could be saved in the print orientation.
3. It would be nice if the manual had suggestions for print parameters, such as material, layer thickness, support, etc.
4. Suggested part colors would be nice as well
5. Is there a way to specify the file folder location for the library in Windows? It defaults to My Documents | Zortrax | Library | Model Number and I'd like to use a different folder.